Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Monday, February 25, 2008
Everyone says Singapore is small.
But if Singapore was so small, why won't it fit into my suitcase?
:(
I don't know how so many people have done this before me. Leaving just seems so hard :( I guess it's like love and lost loves; When you're in love or hurting, feelings seem to be too personal, too intimate, too strong to even imagine anyone else having those exact same feelings as you, and going through the exact same emotions, motions, state of mind. But I've learnt that the feelings are the same. The process is the same. Sometimes, even the people involved are the same.
So I guess that's just God's way of saying "Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.. HA HA YOU MAY THINK YOU'RE ALL SO UNIQUE AND DIFFERENT BUT NOOOOO YOU'RE ALL THE SAME HA HA HA." - In a kinder and less harsh manner, of course(:
I'm fighting sleep tonight, again
good news is i didn't feel a thing
ex-oh, ex-oh
6:50 AM